Vestal Public Library Board of Trustees
- Candidates are sought to serve up to a three-year term, helping to guide our community’s library forward in the 21st century.
- Candidates must live within the Vestal Central School District.
- Candidates must complete a Nomination petition with a minimum of 26 signatures and file with the Vestal School District offices by 4 pm on the 3rd Monday in April.
- Petitions are available after January 15th each year.
- Petitions will be posted on the Library website for download, available at the Library or Vestal School District Offices.
- Anyone interested in more information, please consider attending one of our Board meetings, held at the library on the third Tuesday of every month at 6:30 pm or contact the Library Director.