COVID PHASE II POSTED NOTICE
Phase II Posted Notice
Starting June 1st, VPL Patrons are urged to return any loaned library items.
Due to COVID19 Safety Restrictions returned materials require a quarantine period of 72 hrs.
Vestal Public Library will begin limited services beginning June 15th:
- Appointment Based Pick-Up (see instructions below)
- Phone Reference
Appointment Based Pickup Instructions (beginning June 15th)
To participate in Appointment Based Pickup, Patrons must provide the following via phone Adult Circulation: (607) 754-4243 or website messenger https://vestalpubliclibrary.org/contact-us/
or email email@example.com:
Valid Phone Number, Valid Library Card Number, and a list of desired items (maximum of 10 items). Patrons are limited to 1 pickup time per day.
- Staff will look for the requested items and then contact the patron to schedule a time for pickup.
- All VPL Patrons must wear facemasks when entering the VPL vestibule to retrieve their Appointment Based Pickup.
- Patrons must show a valid VPL Library Card or ID to retrieve their requested items.
- Only one patron is allowed at a time in the VPL vestibule to retrieve their Appointment Based Pickup (unless accompanied by underage children)
- All Library Materials must be returned via the bookdrop