Due to COVID19 Restrictions Vestal Public Library begins limited services beginning June 15th. Appointment Based Pick-Up and Phone/Email Reference are the only available services, at this time.
Appointment Based Pickup Instructions (beginning June 15th)
Patrons may request a list of 10 items per family, per day via:
- PHONE: (607) 754-4243
To ensure quality customer service VPL Patrons must provide a Valid Phone Number, Valid Library Card Number, and a list of desired items (maximum of 10 items). VPL Patrons are limited to 1 request and 1 pickup time per family per day. VPL requires a period of 1 Business Day to process requests.
- Staff will attempt to locate the requested items and then contact the patron to schedule a time for pickup.
- All VPL Patrons must wear face masks when entering the VPL vestibule to retrieve their Appointment Based Pickup.
- Patrons must show a valid VPL Library Card or ID to retrieve their requested items.
- Only one patron is allowed at a time in the VPL vestibule to retrieve their Appointment Based Pickup (unless accompanied by underage children).
- All Library Materials must be returned via the Bookdrop.